Cookie Img Back to top
Send SMS    Call Me Free Offline
Home » Products » Ayurvedic Tablets » Calcium Tablet

Calcium Tablet

Calcium Tablet
Calcium Tablet
Product Code : 04
Product Description
In human body, 99% calcium is found in bones and teeth, the rest 1% is found in arteries, which helps in binding the muscles. The key nutrient of bones is calcium. When we consume calcium it deposit in our smaller intestine, and then blends in our blood and from there it reaches to our bones. Lack of calcium can induce the formation of blood clot. We provide Calcium Tablet which is prevent the weakness of muscles and blends with Vitamin D3 to form calcium carbonate. Our highly effective Calcium Tablet strengthens the entire structure of the body.  


Contact Us

( *represents compulsory fields )

Tips on getting accurate quotes. Please include product name, order quantity, usage, special requests if any in your inquiry.